Friday, November 5

Nonsense, Please Don't Read

I've been staring at the crisp, white space on the monitor thinking of what to write. Am i forcing myself to write? (intently stares some more, this time at the blinking cursor) I may be forcing myself, but why? Hmm... I've heard that people can't creatively write if they are forced. In my case, the difficulty of writing lies in the need of the article's coherence of thought, proper use of terms minding the word's connotation and denotation, correct grammar which leads me to promplty do ctrl+a, delete, whenever something I've written strays from those rules. Well... for this time I'll just type whatever comes to my mind which controls my fingers tapping on the keys regardless of incoherence of thought.

I actually do not know what to write on my blog. Most people treat blogs as online/public diary for other people to read. I occasionally write my thoughts down on a notebook, but the words, thoughts, ideas I sometimes write is not for public viewing. I'm a semi-secretive person especially on matters regarding myself. Why the secrecy then? I tend to write regardless of what others may say. I curse, I write things which may be hurtful to others. I write my hangups, I write my hangups on people I relate with. I don't regularly write my thoughts down though. Why the secrecy then? I feel that people may not like me if they get to read what I wrote about them. Well, I feel that I'm human so I still have this need for social acceptance, though I kinda like being alone sometimes. Maybe this is one reason I can't write blogs. There are thoughts that should be left for my own thinking pleasure. Aside from social acceptance, well since the thoughts I write down are about me, why would you care? Why would anybody care if it doesn't affect them? I don't want to bore anyone with details about myself you don't care about. If you got to read until this part, i'm sorry for wasting your time and please stop reading and live/leave.

So what should i write on my blog? Maybe i'll write about trivial things about myself and my thoughts on some things. Something like: I walked my dog today around the village and I felt happy. Or maybe some announcements like: free beer at home at this date. Or maybe tidbits about my life in a slumbook type of format so that stalkers of mine get to know me better: my favorite color is pink and I usually hangout at magsaysay park.

Boredom. It really leads you to nowhere.

<<Prev Post | Main Page | Next Post>>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nonsense nga, nowhere pa! boring, tumigil ka na nga sa kasusulat ng blog.

Anonymous said...

ok rin ang internet noh, may content rin pala na nonsense. thank you mild mannered programmer for giving me a new beginning from a senseful life.


internetNEWBIE

Overratedbitch said...

having a dragon day, I see. why not ponder on this: "What is love?"

then shoot me when you have found the answer.