Thursday, November 4

Boredom and Breakup

It's what I do to earn a living. I type letters to form syntactical units according to a high level programming language which will be initially parsed then compiled as an executable binary which will be run for the purpose of serving a small part of humankind. Yep, that's my skewed definition of programming. and that's what I'm suppose to be doing during office hours, not writing some blog for the viewing and reading pleasure of others.

But I'm bored. and let me share this boredom with you dear reader by droning on.

Just last week, my girlfriend broke up with me in cliche kind of way. And I to quote her 'sorry ron, but it's not you, it's me.' this is the nth breakup we had and it's not as violent as the ones before where I ended in the intensive care unit of a hospital --but this is for another blog. Well, we're friends still. Cliche lang ang break up line, pero the details are a tangled mess of emotional spaghetti and meatballs of disappointment. Hah! How's that for a metaphor.

Well, can't think of anything to write. I hope you got bored too.

Main Page | Next Post>>

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

tang ina, boring nga. wala ka na bang ibang susulatin?

Anonymous said...

fuck.shit.

Anonymous said...

mahal na mahal kita...

Anonymous said...

you choose to feel that way..it's always a choice...

Anonymous said...

bai, dont dwell on her. There are still others out there. Taena, statistically she's one out of billions of females out there. The worst thing that you could do is mess up your life cuz of her.

from a concern davao citizen. :)

Anonymous said...

so bago lang pala kayo nag break.. so sorry for pestering you with questions about that.. maybe next year.. na lang..=)

Anonymous said...

IT'S HER LOST NOT YOURS!!!
blessing in disguise, you are spared of a decision in life which one may regret later on if not taken into serious considerations.

Anonymous said...

IT'S HER LOSS NOT YOURS!!!
blessing in disguise, you are spared of a decision in life which one may regret later on if not taken into serious considerations.

Anonymous said...

for the nth time... DO NOT OVER ANALYZE. =) Shit happens.

Overratedbitch said...

Uhm, well.

"It's not you, Ron, it's me." --Do you really wanna hear what I have to say?

By the way, anonymous, it supposed to be "Her loss..."
"Her lost" (or "Hers lost") roughly translates to "Kanya nawala...")

Anonymous said...

just hope for second chances... good luck!