Thursday, December 9

Part 1: Body Massage

It's been a while since I tested this frail but well sculpted body of mine to strenous physical activities (I managed to sculpt a six-packed abdominals using a dull butter knife. I won't tell you the gory details but I encourage you to try it and let me blog your results). Imagine this, after periods of rest after the removal of my vessels of wisdom (Who would ever thought minute brain cells could be found inside our third molars?), I played fast-paced badminton for an hour and a half followed by another hour of elbow-smashing, crotch grabbing basketball. Sometime in between sets, I could feel burning sensations on my legs which I knew is the build up of lactic acid brought upon by the anerobic activity of my leg muscles due to the lack of oxygen rich blood reaching my quadriceps.

I should have gone home but since today's saturday (which means I can still gimik out and have the rest of sunday to recuperate my to-be-abused but cared-for body), I decided to go out with some of my not-as-mild-mannered-as-I-am programmer friends, and they are Jonah Lanos and Narven Hevier. I'm not stating their full names even though they did injustice to me this night.

It all started after dinner at around 10pm.

After text invites and gimik-asking queries were rejected (Tine has to visit a friend in the hospital, Phil decided to go out for dinner with his classmates, Maylin who's celebrating her birthday decided to sleep the night away), I meekly suggested a massage session as I can feel the growing intensity of muscle soreness. You might be wondering, three tostesterone-filled guys out on a saturday night for a massage? While this might sound as a start of a night of immoral sex with beautiful strangers who fronts as masseurs, it isn't. Though I'm tempted to write it as if to show off a life full of sex, drugs, love, excitement, thrill and alcohol, I'm writing just what really transpires in the life of a mild-mannered programmer.

We finally drove to this shiatsu joint beside rizal promenade (I'm was about to call it a massage parlor but I don't want you to think of things you associate with such words). PHP250 for 1.5 hours of full body massage, sounds fair to me. While I've never had strangers stroke my whole body before, I was quite enthusiastic and hesitant at the same time. Enthusiastic due to good experiences of friends who have had massages before, hesitant since I'm not wearing any underwear tonight. I wore one hours ago, but due to dripping sweat that collected there during the afternoon's activities, I just have to remove it as not to provide a medium for new single celled life forms to generate and I just forgot to bring extras. (I assume we're all adults here, according to what i've read and heard, man's testicles were designed to hang (sa bisaya pa, nagbitay). And they (the testicles), are quite smart too. To regulate its temperature, the scrotum would firm up so that the testicles stay close to the body for heat during low temperatures and would stay away and intentionally sag during times of warmth. We can safely conlude that tight fitting underwears and pants are a no-no for efficient sperm cell production. That's why I prefer boxers to panties ...ehrm... briefs, which I unintentionally forgot this night (but still, supporters should be a must during springy/jumpy/movey activities, you don't want your gonads reaching 'til your knees when you grow old don't you?).

The absence of underware shouldn't be an issue during the massage. Narven said, the last time they had a massage, shorts were handed out. He was wrong this time.

To be continued...

<<Prev Post | Main Page | Next Post>>

10 comments:

franz said...

i prefer that you would rather not talk about your privates.
or anything that relates to your "beloved one"

blognironald said...

it's not just my privates, it's about adam's gonads in particular. bits of facts that may be useful in the future...

franz said...

how about now? is it useless as of now?

kulitskie said...

ouch. that remark by franz must hurt.... :D

Overratedbitch said...

did you really have to graphic about the whole below-the-belt part?!!? hayan tuloy, na-excite ako for the part two! wehehehe!

blognironald said...

i didn't intend to be graphic really, i just though that bits of facts may be found enlightening. it was quite off topic, but i wanted to impart wisdom/trivia despite the senselessness. oh well, there's still part two.

franz said...

how come there are more comments for nonsenseness( what a word!). can we stay away from ron's "beloved one"?. i'll be making my own nonsenseness for more people to ponder. hehe

blognironald said...

based on my limited personal blogging experience, blogs that get the most entries are about: love, self-humiliation, sex and lust. this one got much comments since it was so full of nonsenseness that it has crossed over and became profound. bow.

kulitskie said...

ooohh... how right you are... it does pique people's interest! mine included! :D

Anonymous said...

hmmm... tigilan ako, ems! it wasn't just your interest that he got. i'm sure there was something else, nyahahahaha!