Monday, November 27

Tamad

November must have been my busiest and exciting-est month of 2006. I wanted to write about those events but I'm so slothy for the past days.

I'll just post the things I did so that they would serve as a reminder that I need to write the details when I find the time/inspiration/motivation.
  • La Union Surving Break
  • Mt Cristobal Climb
  • Alaska Cup 06
  • Mt Pulag Climb
  • Dental appointment with pretty dentist
P.S. If you are the 'pretty' dentist or my significant other, the last item on the list is just a figment of my imagination. OR. She wasn't really pretty, I wasn't even sure if she's really a dentist.


6 comments:

candy sun said...

hmmmmm.. **thinking**
:P

ghea j said...

happens to the best of us. ;) pero in fairnez, busy-busyhan mode ka koyah! hahaha :)

ronald rojas said...

yeah, busybusyhan mas lalo na sa 'work.' ngyahaha. shhhh

ronald rojas said...

hmm... ***thinking rin***

chi santos said...

ey preng dental appointment na unahin mo.. mas exciting kc un.. parang may hinihint na she was bending over you as she was touching your lips and going deeper. Her breasts were slightly showing with those plunging neckline. Then she suddenly slipped and fell on you.. brushing her soft breasts againsts your manly chest. awwwwwwwww...steamy hehehe

ronald rojas said...

@chisantos

haha, ok sa kwento a. abangan na lang!