Tuesday, January 10

Blog Construction

I'm making a few changes with my blog starting today.

1.) I changed my URL from icedman13.blogspot.com to blognironald.blogspot.com. I find the icedman13 URL too impersonal. blognironald sounds ..urhm, personal (for lack of a better term), plus I'm sure it's much easier to remember.

2.) Since I have a tendency to write novels (ultra long posts), I edited parts of my blog's page to show summaries with links to the whole grovel if ever you find the initial paragraph enticing.

3.) Notice the proper capitalization of posts. I actually went through all of my posts to fix the capitalization and some spelling errors after I read that good blogs have proper punct,uation pronunsiyation, but even grammer and speling.

4.) I was quite a bit of snob by not replying to comments on my posts. During my hiatus from blogging, I read and 'studied' other blogs. I notice that the blogs' authors reacted to comments. I think I will too from here on end. I'm actually gonna react to old comments starting tomorrow...

5.) I am actually in a possession of a digital camera (I didn't steal this one, just in case you're wondering. I making it clear that I didn't take this from a bag of an old lady who dozed off in an airport terminal. NO, I DID NOT, PERIOD). It's just your average digital camera which means, no, not lots of nude pictures here on my blog, but pictures relating to posts. That is, if I get the hang of uploading pictures. (Hmm, nude pictures sounds nice though, but nude pictures of a mild-mannered programmer? Yech!)

6.) My default font is now georgia. Wala lang. I just thought it would look better.

7.) I also have "Read from first post" link. For newly-imagined readers who wanted to get the gist of what I am going through.

That's it for now, hope to see you on my blog my imaginary readers. :-)

<<Prev Post | Main Page | Next Post>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi polats!